Ultimate Chef Services
Reservation & Payment Information
- Submit menu selections at time of inquiry to receive a Price Quote.
- Approve Price Quote via email to receive official Invoice
- Submit $250 Deposit to Reserve & Confirm reservation.
- Provide entry to home or leave key/instructions for entry if not home on cooking day.
- This includes setting alarm system so any code needed to enter your home will properly deactivate the system.
- Also making sure the (gate code) is submitted for entry.
- Ensure the kitchen area is clean and dishwasher is emptied.
- Keep children and pets out of work area / kitchen to ensure safety.
• Collaborate with you to determine your individual food likes and needs.
• Customize every menu to your unique taste.
• Prepare fresh, wholesome and delicious meals to your specifications.
• Utilize safe food handling methods during meal preparation.
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Check, Money Order, and Cash
~ 3% Processing Fee for all card payments - no exception
~ No Fee incurred for Check/M.O payments
Personal Checks are Accepted
(There is a $35.00 Return Check Fee)
A $100.00 Travel Fee is required for all services in St. John.
A $150 Travel Fee for Water Island is required.
British Virgin Islands - Quoted based on Location.
A Remote Location Feeis charged for all venues and accommodations in remote areas or may have rough road conditions to access.
A Deposit is required to book and confirm all reservations.
The final balance is due 7 days (1 week) prior to service/reservation date.
CANCELLATION POLICY:CHEF SERVICES
Cancellations made 60 days (2 months) prior to Service/Event will receive deposit refund, based on nature of cancellation.
(Refund will be 20% Lesser of Invoice - Administrative Fee Deducted)
Cancellations made 30 days
(1 month) prior to service date will receive a 50% refund of deposits & final payment made
Cancellations made within the month of service/event (1-3 weeks) prior to service date will forfeit all deposits and payments made.
Refunds may take up to 14 business days to process.
Menu Selection Details
Final Menu decisions are required 30 days (1 month) prior to service date.
Menus submitted after deadline may result in a limit of menu availability.
Menus are final and concrete within 7 days (1 week) of service date.
Menu changes made within 7 days prior to service incurs a minimum fee of $50 or more based on change.